Thursday, June 18, 2009

new toy

Last month, I got my Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim and I've been playing around with it. Here are some of my favorite photos:

While walking, on my way to the diagnostic clinic near my parents' house, to have my blood test.


Here's the Boracay Special Tourist Police. I was invited to one of their events.


The next two are my pictures of the new resort here on the island that everyone's talking about and wants to visit.


I am especially proud of this next one. It's possibly THE ONE for this year. You know what I mean-- that one great picture that is a serendipitous combination of everything necessary for a great picture.


I took this at Caticlan airport, at boarding time.


And this last one was taken near the monument of the dead boy scouts on Timog Avenue.


Two rolls of film = six photos that I'm happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment