Friday, June 19, 2009

feels like rubber

The last time I was in Ocean Park was more than 20 years ago. It has a special place in my heart because it was one of those rare times that I and my co-spawn, a.k.a. "Siblings", went on a trip together.
This time, it was just Pop and me. I had an appointment with a dolphin.
In the email from Ocean Park, I was told to be there before 9AM or get left behind. Naturally, Pop and I were there at 8:10AM. The other participants were all almost an hour late. I hated them on sight, but then I hate all children anyway.
Finally, I met Molly the dolphin. Molly's a boy.
Who's the biggest kid in the pool?

Afterwards, we walked around. Ocean Park is still very nice, although hilly and humid. Some people say that it's better than Hong Kong Disneyland.
When Pop got tired-- I woke him up at 7AM that day-- we took the toy cable cars back to the main entrance. Aren't they cute?


Back on the ground, and looking forward to air-conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment