Sunday, December 25, 2011

something for everyone

The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. For some people, it's all about the shopping.

The ethereal Sophie Marceau at Chaumet. Because every girl should have a tiara.

Adorable little doggies at Opera Gallery.

I bought some CDs. Where? That CD Shop.

But for me, it's about the architecture.

Louis Vuitton has its very own island. You can't beat that.

So much natural light everywhere. Could've used more Christmas decor, though.

Three levels of retail paradise.

As well as other forms of art and culture.

My favorite thing about the musical Wicked? The fabulous costumes.

Amazing details. Can I buy this off the rack?

I was transfixed by the permanent exhibition called Expression at the ArtScience Museum.

Replica of a boarding pass for the Titanic's maiden voyage.

Such a sad story. But kinda creepy at the same time, jeje.

And at the end of a long and eventful day, I get to watch the lights go on.

The Fullerton, the Merlion, the Esplanade. Hello, my friends.


I shot an eight-minute video of Wonder Full, the nightly light and water show at the Bay. I started uploading it to YouTube, but after 12 hours, it was only 60% completed. And then we had a power failure. So I gave up.

Travel almost 100 years back in time to experience the legend of the Titanic like never before. The Exhibition features about 275 recovered artifacts, along with realistic re-creations and personal stories stories, each highlighting a different chapter in the compelling story of the Titanic's maiden voyage. -- from the ArtScience Museum brochure

The Titanic exhibition will run until 29 April 2012. More about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment