Monday, December 31, 2012

another year over

I can't believe the Ayala Triangle Gardens light show is over and I missed it. Again, gademit.



Oh, well. Since the world didn't end this year, I guess there'll be a next time.

What a year! Ati-atihan in Kalibo. The 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. Imelda Marcos. The sinking of the Tri-bird. Chiang Mai. The Sky Bar at Lebua. The pingpong show at Patpong. Peking duck at Great Shanghai. Tsukemen ramen at Bankara. The Avengers. Luang Prabang. Chris Botti. Camiguin. Robuchon Au Dôme. The Taj Mahal. Bukhara. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. David Benoit. Give Up Tomorrow. Puerto Princesa. Sting. The Hobbit. Cloud Atlas. Thy Womb. The Reproductive Health Law. Ian McEwan. Philippa Gregory. Ayn Rand. Cormac McCarthy. Bret Easton Ellis. Frank Herbert. Oppa Gangnam Style... And did I mention Sting?

How about Madonna in 2013?

2 comments:

  1. When I look back at how much you crammed into 2012, It suggests to me that there really was a part of you expected the world to end in December. Thankfully your fears were groundless and I am privileged to be able to join you at the start of your 2013 journey, you cannot imagine how much I am looking forward to the Ati-atihan in Kalibo.
    As I pen this message you have already entered the new year, here in London we still have a little over three hours of 2012 left................Happy new year to both you and B.R.......... See you in just over two weeks time.

    ReplyDelete