Thursday, May 13, 2010

eat, drink, blog

This is not a food blog, really. It's more of a diary. Like it says up there, "Where I write about stuff that happened to me before I forget about them."

Can I help it if food happens to me a lot?

Involtini at Aria Restaurant, Boracay. Literally mouth-watering. The cheese was dreamy. The beef was OK, too. 4/5

Tagliatelle with truffle oil at Aria Restaurant, Boracay. Wrote about it previously, here. 5/5

Frozen coffee concoction at L@tte Coffee Shop, Kalibo airport. Price + serving size = great value. 4/5

Famous stir-fried noodles at Legaspi Sunday Market, Makati. Unexpectedly bland. And the texture was kind of disturbing. 3/5

Chaikofi's fish fillet with black bean sauce and a four seasons iced green tea-- that's why it's pink. At PHP220 for this meal, not bad considering everything inside the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 is crazy expensive. 4/5

Best find at NAIA3. Illy coffee is soo-oo good. 5/5

I do not analyze everything that I put in my mouth. Wait, did that sound right? Anyway, basta, I do NOT take pictures of ALL my food. Sometimes lang...

No comments:

Post a Comment