1. The first time Steph (silent H) had ever gone on a trip abroad together, after three decades of friendship.
|Mandarin Orchard Singapore|
2. Dinner with the gang and our friend from Canada, Little J.
|Manila Peninsula Hotel lobby|
3. The cutest Christmas trees, made of teddy bears.
4. My last day in Manila with my parents. I haven't spent Christmas with my folks in over a decade. The cast of "Rent" the musical sang a few songs.
|Power Plant Mall, Makati City|
5. Christmas tree made of recycled plastic bottles. Eco-friendly and from the heart.
|Apartment on the 14th floor, Orchard Parksuites, Singapore|
Note to self: Don't forget to take more pictures next year!
Post a Comment