Tuesday, December 7, 2010

lucky streak

I won again! No, not the lotto-- which went up to 741 million pesos (almost 17 million US dollars) when it was finally won. As of today, the winner hasn't come forward to claim the jackpot yet. He's probably still trying to figure out how to get it without his relatives, friends, media and various criminals finding out about it.

I joined thefashpack's online contest, and got this:

The Beauty Bar's 2011 planner.

Inside was a card that you can use for collecting points to redeem another planner.

Beauty Bar redemption card.

Do I understand this correctly? This planner is actually worth PHP10,000? It's the most expensive thing I've won to date.

There are no discount coupons or freebies in it. It's just a very clean, simple, elegant planner. I gave it to my Ma who will put it to good use, I'm sure.

Thanks, fash pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment