Tuesday, June 18, 2013

my first superhero

Henry Cavill looks delicious in spandex.


But to me, he'll always be the 1st Duke of Suffolk.


Just look at him wearing a suit of armor.


Also, I prefer Henry-- first name basis now-- with a bit of stubble.


The beard keeps his ridiculous cheekbones from being too distracting. I'm gonna have to watch this movie again because I just kept staring at his face and couldn't pay attention to half of what was going on.


And that smile should be declared illegal.


We haven't even begun to talk about his body yet.


Man Of Steel. I agree with everything that Jessica Zafra said in her mostly positive review, but I was still surprised to find myself enjoying it. It was a good movie with a relevant, engaging story. And from watching four seasons of The Tudors, I already knew that Henry was a good actor, beautiful face and body notwithstanding.

I am so happy that Superman finally got the film that he deserves. He is, after all, everyone's first and favorite superhero-- he certainly is mine. He embodies the best of human qualities, even though he isn't human himself and will forever be alone.

I'm actually looking forward to the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment