Friday, October 16, 2009

intermission

I have not blogged lately. I'm trying to figure out why.

Is it because nothing's happening so there's nothing to write about? Or is it because nothing GOOD is happening so there's nothing I WANT to write about?

Yez, I think that's it... Gad knows a lot of stuff's been happening in the Philippines, and mostly not so good. But to write about current events would mean changing the direction or theme of this blog. Put the words "Philippines", "government" and "current events" in the same paragraph, and one can't help but say something negative.

I want this to be a happy blog. So... while I'm trying to determine what's what in this online journal, let's enjoy the sunrise.

Early morning, about to take the ferry to the mainland.

No comments:

Post a Comment