Thursday, September 24, 2009

random snacking

A cupcake should be eaten with the hands, not with a fork. Peel off the paper, take a bite, share with a loved one. Heaven!

The caramel cupcake at Frostings

We sampled some wheat grass. It's the healthy beverage du jour. It was quite refreshing. It tasted like the smell of freshly cut grass from the garden. (I can't say it tasted like grass because I've never eaten grass-- just smelled it.) If you've tried wheat grass, you know exactly what I mean.

Lemon-flavored wheat grass juice

There's no escaping Starbucks. For me, the most fun part of the Starbucks experience is getting your drink and seeing how they misspelled your name on the cup-- never the same spelling twice!

Dark Roast Coffee Jelly Frappuccino

Frozen yoghurt is the healthy dessert du jour. So many outlets have mushroomed all over the city, but this is my favorite brand. I always top my fro-yo with fresh strawberries, kiwis and blueberries.

Found inside the Hobbes and Landes stores

No comments:

Post a Comment