Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bokeh mo rin

From Wikipedia: Bokeh (derived from the Japanese, a noun, meaning "blur" or "haze") is a photographic term referring to the aesthetic quality of point-of-light sources in an out-of-focus area of an image produced by a camera lens using a shallow depth of field.

I've been playing around with my Lumix LX3, specifically the Aperture setting so that I get a blurred background.

Watermelon and ginger slush.

So far, I have only tried macro subjects because the camera has auto focus for macro.


I suppose if I ever get around to learning the manual focus, I can take non-macro bokeh pictures.

Pumpkin risotto with grilled veggies drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette.

Food review: The risotto was very good-- creamy and mild. The vegetables were too sour. Maybe their balsamic was cheapipay? The watermelon and ginger slush was excellent-- the perfect refreshing drink on a hot day. All available at Lemoni Cafe, Boracay.

No comments:

Post a Comment