Saturday, December 25, 2010

thou tree most fair and lovely

I told myself that I should take a picture of every Christmas tree that I encounter this season, but I kept forgetting. So here's my meager little collection. Each tree has a special meaning for me.

1. The first time Steph (silent H) had ever gone on a trip abroad together, after three decades of friendship.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore

2. Dinner with the gang and our friend from Canada, Little J.

Manila Peninsula Hotel lobby

3. The cutest Christmas trees, made of teddy bears.

Takashimaya Singapore

4. My last day in Manila with my parents. I haven't spent Christmas with my folks in over a decade. The cast of "Rent" the musical sang a few songs.

Power Plant Mall, Makati City

5. Christmas tree made of recycled plastic bottles. Eco-friendly and from the heart.

Apartment on the 14th floor, Orchard Parksuites, Singapore

Note to self: Don't forget to take more pictures next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment