Friday, December 24, 2010

all i want for christmas 2010

Here's my wish list for this holiday season:

1. The iPhone 4. See? I knew there was a reason I didn't get the iPhone earlier. But wait! What if Steve Jobs comes out with the iPhone 5?



2. My drool-worthy bag for 2010 is the Mulberry Alexa. The butter yellow color pops, but at the same time, it's strangely neutral and will go with everything. I've seen this bag in person in Singapore, and yez, it's very pretty. And it's as light as a feather.



3. Now isn't this the coolest thing? The Korg iElectribe app is one of the reasons that the iPad is the best gadget in the history of the world.



4. I still love my Panasonic Lumix LX3, but the Ricoh GR Digital III is a handsome little devil. And it takes killer pictures. Take a look at Daphne OseƱa's photos. They have that lomo-esque feel that I love.


5. Why are the Japanese so good at making us WANT things? This Uniqlo coat has the most amazing shape and color.



6. How do you know that your sunglasses are right for you? Simple: When they make you look like a richie rich. I've been looking for a decent pair of aviators that are NOT Ray-ban, and these John Galliano gold-rimmed aviators are bee-yoo-ti-ful.


7. I don't really wear jewelry, but if I did, the Pandora charm bracelet would be the one. With all the charms in their collection, of course.




8. I want my home to be completely energy self-sufficient.




9. The Auto Assault-12 (AA-12), aka the Atchisson Assault Shotgun. Wikipedia says: "The AA-12 uses many different types of cartridges such as 00 buck shot, #4 bird shot, 12 gauge lead slugs, or less-than-lethal rubber stun batons. It can also fire flares or special Frag-12 19 mm fin-stabilized HE, HEAP and sensor fused HEAB "air-burst" fragmentation shells that can detonate in mid-air." Plus it's maintenance-free and you can mount it on your vehicle and control it remotely... I just love it. It won't fit in the Mulberry Alexa, though.



10. Finally, a year's supply of Meiji Meltykiss.



Out of the ten items on last year's list, I got the Starbucks cup only. How about this year, I wonder? My boys are betting on the AA-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment