Tuesday, July 27, 2010

said the spider to the fly

I could not walk past it. Really. It called my name. I stopped dead in my tracks, and said to Bunny Rabbit, "Don't let me go in, don't let me go in!"

We went in.


This store is just. So. Cool. Note the murals. Are they hand-painted? I couldn't tell.

The first thing that grabbed me was this fabulous tote:
Only US$12! Why, why didn't I buy it? Because I already have too many bags, but... Argghh! When I put it on my shoulder, the sales attendant gave me a knowing smile. She was unfazed when I put it back. She probably knows that I'll be back for it.

The displays were exquisite, but very casual. Every single piece was delightful and intriguing. And very affordable.

Case in point:

Unfortunately, both tops which I tried on made me look fat. The material? The fit? I don't know. I don't much care, actually. I just like being inside just G.

And I loved, loved, loved the dressing rooms!

just G. Somewhere in SM Megamall. (I can never remember where anything is in that mall.)

No comments:

Post a Comment