Thursday, November 19, 2009

where they know my name

It was a catastrophe for my wallet.


I have a love-hate relationship with this clothing store. I can never go in and not buy anything. Everything looks good on me.

I love the extra long pocket. Sure, you can borrow my pen. Just let me fish it out of my shirt pocket.

The details of this one are very subtle, but still funky and unusual. I can wear it to a “serious” occasion and still show some personality.

This was my favorite! The design is insane. Check out the wonderfully useless pockets.

I ended up buying the first two, although I am contemplating going back for the third. Actually, I can only afford just one, but Christmas is just around the corner, so what the hey.

The sales attendants know my name. What does that tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment