Sunday, January 17, 2010

birthday gifts

My birthday gifts to myself have arrived!

Not the red one. But still nice.

Big-ass lens.

The Lumix LX3 has so many delicious accessories, and they're not too expensive-- I mean, relative to a DSLR's lenses and accessories. I was trying to decide whether to get the wide, fisheye, telephoto or super macro lens, but in the end, I went with the telephoto.

Because where I live, I can take a picture of the sunset everyday, if I wanted to. How about you? Hehe.

So how are the pictures? Who cares?! Take a look at this setup.

Ang kulit.

The truth is, it's been raining a lot since my new toys arrived, so I haven't taken the tele lens out for a real workout yet, but the test shots look good.

Now if only I can find an instruction manual for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment